Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Paris!

Opening shot of the city















Where Napolean is buried (Center of Defense)



The botanical gardens



Soaking in the view of the riverfront



The Mayor's Office



Interesting Architecture everywhere



Just outside the Louvre



Went to several Cafes like this one















Sacre Coeur















A scene from the Da Vinci Code (Concorde Square)



















Random shot of the city















Eiffel Tower at night time



















Me out front of the Eiffel Tower



















Notre Dame















Me out front of Notre Dame



















Out front the the Louvre Museum















Arc De Triumphe!















Another scene out of the Da Vinci Code















The Eiffel Tower (once more)

6 comments:

Ben Moon said...

nice pics mang
reminds me of my germany days...
when i got my souvenirs jackd from my backpack (in paris)
lolz

Kenjiro Y said...

First I felt bad for you that you had to go on a 4 month long business trip.. but nevermind.. looks like a fun experience. Damn.. I hope they fly me to Dublin.

Rod said...

Big pimpin homie!

Unknown said...

Looks tight. have a good time out there.. looks like you're soaking in all the sights of the old world.

Unknown said...

Dog, I'm glad you're having fun. All you need is a beret and and cheese in your hand and you would have looked like a native. Bose!
Derek

epat said...

some nice shots dude. my only problem is that there should be a guinness in your hand in every picture.

-e